do not sell, trade, rent or make available, your personal
information to others.
is treated and forms part of our Terms & Conditions Of
happens we will notify you via our
What information do we collect?
When you complete a form on our website, we may ask you for
your name, e-mail address, postal address and your telephone
number(s). This is so we can contact you easily if required.
How do we use your
We use the information collected from you to help in any issues
you may have relating to this website. We may use your personal
information to communicate with you, for record keeping purposes,
and in aggregate (and therefore anonymously) for market research
purposes, to track activity on our site, to publish trends
and/or to improve usefulness and content.
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalised advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to the website users based on their visit to www.mobileheart.com and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie visiting the advertising opt-out page.
- Third-party vendors and ad networks are also serving ads on this website. So cookies of other third-party vendors or ad networks may also be used to serve ads on this site.
- You may visit those websites to opt out of cookies (if the vendor or ad network offers this capability). You can opt out of some, but not all, of these cookies in one location at the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out website at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Cookies are small text files that a web site transfers to
a site visitor's hard disk or browser for added functionality,
personal information such as a person's name or e-mail address.
In order to measure the effectiveness of our on-line presence,
our site and to determine the path visitors take on our site.
many web sites use them. If you do not wish to receive cookies,
or want to be notified of when they are placed, you can set
your web browser to do so, if your browser so permits.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss,
misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
We use state of the technology to track intruders and maintain
our site active and protected.
Some Portions of the Web site may be used by children under
the age of 13. We are strongly committed to protecting the
safety and privacy of children who visit our web site.